Pressure Washer – 3rd Shift
- Use cleaning chemicals safely and adhere to all safety precautions.
- Safely operate floor equipment (scrubbers).
- Report equipment/cleaning product needs, damages and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Clean rugs and carpets.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas.
- Perform other general cleaning duties as needed.
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Clean MVR for Drivers – No Exceptions
- Clean Background – No Exceptions
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
- The ideal candidate will possess the physical stamina to work at least a 40-hour work week, demonstrate maturity, solid work ethic and dependability.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in pressure washing/hydro-blasting sidewalks and other hard surfaces.
- Entry level is ok, but must be trainable and can follow direction.
- Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, bend, reach, stand, and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Screening requirements: Motor vehicle, Criminal background check.
Benefits include COMPANY PAID health, dental, life and vision insurance, 401(k) and paid time off.
Must be able to pass a background check and have verifiable references.
Please submit your resume for consideration, or call 404-382-4714 or 404-309-5375.